10.11.2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

One bad habit I've developed while waiting for James to come home every night is web surfing randomly. This always leads to me finding things that I didn't know existed, but I now desperately needed.

So these are a few of the items I am coveting right now. So if you need x-mas present ideas...






























This is a gorge camera bag by Jo Totes. How stunning and un-camera bag-ish is it?

























Love love love this faux vintage necklace on Etsy.



























No words. And sold out on ModCloth :(

As James likes to say "Good to have goals."

1 comments:

Nick said...

Yeah... web surfing will do that to you. Then the things you never knew existed become things you need right now. Haha.

Post a Comment